Latest Capabilities Released for IVANS Exchange 2018
December 12, 2017
Latest release of online tool improves connectivity through more direct communication between insurers and agencies
Tampa, FL – December 12, 2017 – IVANS, a division of Applied Systems, today announced the release of IVANS Exchange 2018, the latest release of the online tool for agencies, MGAs and insurers to access, review and effectively manage download connections. IVANS 2018 facilitates better communication between insurers and agencies through enhanced download requests and feedback to more easily manage insurer-agency relationships and automated servicing across the insurance lifecycle.
Latest capabilities delivered in IVANS Exchange 2018 include:
- Enhanced Connections Report configurations: Indicate when a new lines of business has been configured for download to make agencies aware of the new download option.
- Agency feedback management: View, track and respond to agency feedback requests, including reported download quality issues and request for download.
- Claims and eDocs download resend: Search for Claims or eDocs downloaded in the past 90 days and resend directly into their system, eliminating time spent reaching out to insurer’s individually for each request.
- Enhanced Connections Report configurations: Customize download Connections Report to indicate lines of business per insurer that are not appointed (and thus not downloadable) or for lines of business pre-configured for download so that insurers can turn download on for that line of business.
- Insurer feedback management: View insurer feedback to agency request, including reported download quality issues and request for download, within the application and via a weekly email report with details on insurer’s response.
“As insurers, MGAs and agencies digitally transform their businesses, increasing agency connectivity and automated communication continues to be a priority for fostering new business interactions and download opportunities” said Paul Warga, vice president of Product Management, IVANS Insurance Solutions. “IVANS is committed to driving business value and time savings to agents and insurers, and this latest release further enables this through enhanced download reporting and feedback.”
# # #
IVANS, a division of Applied Systems, is the insurance industry’s exchange connecting insurers, MGAs, agencies, and the insured. IVANS cloud-based software automates the distribution and servicing of insurance products. For more than 30 years, IVANS innovation and expertise has connected 30,000 independent insurance agencies and 380 MGA and insurer partners to enable millions of people to safeguard and protect what matters most in people’s lives.
Ready to Learn More?
IVANS is ready to provide your business the advanced insurance software and solutions to digitally distribute and service products in new ways.